Wills, Trusts, and Estate Planning for Young Families
Time & Location
Come Share a Drink with Us
We welcome Ryan Janisse, an estate planning attorney with the law firm, Gilmore Magness & Janisse, to present the basics of estate planning for young families. Topics he will discuss will include:
· The difference between a will and a trust.
· What documents will you need in the event of an untimely death.
· Documents needed to care for a loved one when they can't care for themselves.
· How and who will take care of your children.
· How we can make sure our property and assets are left to the right people.
· How to prepare legally and financially for the what-if's in life.
These and many other aspects young families need answers to will be the ultimate goal along with refreshments and an enjoyable evening. We welcome you to this event for the purpose of educating you on vitally important topics regarding those tough questions that swirl in our mind and keep us up at night. This is your chance to get your questions answered and find where best to start this process for you and your family.